Terms & Conditions
1. PRICES: All prices are in sterling, and correct at the time of displaying including VAT. In the unlikely event of an administrative error resulting in an incorrect price being displayed, we reserve the right to correct the price. In these circumstances we would contact you before processing your order, and give you the opportunity to cancel if the revised price is unacceptable.
HIGHLANDS £12.95 (FK17-22, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42)
AND ISLANDS £18.95 (HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3)
IRELAND/EC: From £18.95 + £10 per additional item
Other: Up to 2Kg from £45.00 + £10 per additional item
IRELAND / EU Countries - Postage and packaging from £18.95 + £10 per additional item. Allow up to 8 working days for delivery.
INTERNATIONAL - We are happy to mail order abroad, if paying by credit card. VAT is not charged on orders posted to outside the EU, but local import duties may be payable on receipt.
Non-EU countries - P&P £48.00 up to 2Kg. Items will be sent International Recorded Delivery. Allow 14 working days for delivery.
2. POSTAGE & PACKING: U.K. mainland next day service between 8am and 8pm is £8.95, if you order before 3pm Monday to Thursday. You can upgrade your delivery to next working day by 12pm whilst checking out, please note some postcodes are excluded from this service. If you require a Saturday service please call us to organise. There are no deliveries on Sunday.
3. PAYMENT: We currently accept all major credit and debit cards. Our website is secure and World Pay handles our payments. Your credit card details are not stored on our systems. You may also pay over the telephone or by BACS. If sending a cheque for payment, please wait for cheque to clear usually 4 working days.
4. ORDERING GOODS: To order on line simply click the 'add to basket 'button on the product information page. After making your selections, use the 'checkout’ link where you will be able to amend your order before proceeding through the checkout pages. We will ask you for a billing address, which must be where your card is registered, also your telephone number. We ask for your email address to send you an invoice and also send you tracking details for your delivery and courier. You may add a 2nd address if the delivery is different to card address .If you need to amend your order once payment processed ,please call us immediately by telephone as goods are despatched quickly . Goods will be despatched by courier and should arrive next working day between 8am to 8pm. A signature is required unless you have specified a safe place for them to be left, this will be at your own risk .If you are out when the courier calls he will leave a card with a contact number, you can contact them by phone or email to reschedule delivery or arrange a collection from the local depot .We make every effort to achieve delivery time specified, but on rare occasions factors beyond our control e.g. .adverse weather conditions, may affect delivery times, so they are not guaranteed. We will inform you if we know of any delays.
5. RIGHT TO CANCEL: If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order we are happy to refund or exchange at any time within 7 working days of receipt, this is strictly providing the goods are unused, undamaged and packaged in the original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
I) In the case of a product either incorrectly supplied or faulty due to a mistake on our part, we will arrange for the goods to be collected/ replaced at our expense.
Ii) You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods, unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied.
iii) If you purchase a product from us that is found to be faulty we will supply a replacement product, arrange a repair or give you a refund of the purchase price. Before returning please call us for a returns number.
iv) Upon receipt of the product we will examine it or return it to manufacturer for examination. We aim to despatch a replacement product, arrange a repair or refund your money within 14 days.
If you do return goods get a proof of posting certificate or send by recorded delivery, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit to us.
7. SITE SECURITY Top Gear use WORLD PAY. World pay is an established leader in on line & mail order payment management .World pay process around 50 % of all card transactions in the UK . In today’s market it is good to know you can have the confidence of a secure & reliable payment provider. All payments are encrypted using the most sophisticated e- payment software available. Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed, and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals.
8. SITE CONTENT Occasionally there may be information on TOP GEAR website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that relate to product descriptions, pricing & availability. The reproductions of colour and detail are as accurate as technology allows. All effort is made to portray accuracy, slight variations may occur on the actual goods.
We reserve the right to correct errors at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order.) We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
9. CONTACT US email email@example.com or call 0208977 3825.
Top Gear Sales Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 7998801.